Welcome to Arise Ministries
Isaiah 60:1 – Arise and shine for the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.
Who and What is Arise Ministries?
Pam Kanaly and Shelley Pulliam serve as co-founders of Arise Ministries, a nonprofit national 501 (c)(3) women’s organization founded in 2002, whose headquarters reside in Edmond, Oklahoma. Desiring to encourage all women in discovering their value to God, Arise reaches out through a variety of venues: conference speaking, writing, interviewing on radio and television.
With a special interest for single mothers and with the Governor of Oklahoma’s endorsement, Arise Ministries hosts the only statewide single mothers’ conference in America, Survive ‘N Thrive. Other states, groups, and some of the largest churches in the nation have invited Arise to bring the conference to their area.
Arise Ministries works to empower leaders. As founder of the Oklahoma Ignite Conference, a one-day event encouraging leaders who serve, Arise motivates women who give to others. Having shared keynote sessions with national leaders Sandi Patty, Kathy Troccoli, Lisa Harper, Shaunti Feldhahn, and Lisa Whelchel, Arise inspires all women to make a difference in their communities.
Having received national and statewide recognition, Arise serves on the cutting edge in ministry having been:
- Invited to Washington, DC, in 2010 to speak to select members of Congress concerning the need to bring the Survive ‘N’ Thrive single mothers’ conference to the nation
- Chosen by The Journal Record as one of the top ten organizations making a difference in Oklahoma
- Nominated for The Lewis Hines Award for outstanding work with young people
- Asked to chair the Inaugural Prayer Service in 2011 for Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin
- Highlighted in Guideposts Magazine for their support for single mothers
- Invited to partner with LifeWay and the Navigators for women’s events
- Showcased on national television programs: the 700 Club, God Answers Prayer and other TBN programs
- Granted prime time national coverage on CBN - View the program here
And Just for Fun
With joy and a bit of humor, the ministry finds its rather unique trademark in whimsical stick figures cartoons created by Pam Kanaly . Today the cartoon people have found themselves on pillowcases, cups, t-shirts, pens, and other fanciful products. Countless moms and children have enjoyed the creations, with the most popular being scripture pillowcases for children that bring to light God’s greatest attributes - faith, hope, and love.