Welcome to Arise Ministries
Pam Kanaly and Shelley Pulliam serve as co-founders of Arise Ministries, a global nonprofit 501(c)(3) women’s organization founded in 2002, whose headquarters reside in Edmond, Oklahoma. Desiring to empower single moms to create healthy homes, Arise Ministries reaches out through a variety of venues: conferences, seminars, speaking opportunities, books, Bible studies, online resources, and monthly devotionals. Arise Ministries online presence has been viewed by single moms in every state in the U.S. and over 140 countries.
We focus on the emotional and spiritual well-being of single mothers to help them gain a fresh perspective on their roles of parenting alone and discover new ways to model well in the home. With the launch of an online resource center, our outreach is growing exponentially in order to provide support to single moms across the globe.
Arise Ministries hosts the only regional single mothers’ conference in America, THRIVE Gathering. Other states, groups, and some of the largest churches in the nation have brought the conference to their area.
Having received national and global recognition, Arise Ministries serves on the cutting edge of making a difference in the lives of single mothers.
- Honored by Hobby Lobby and the Oklahoma National Christian Foundation as one of the 12 recipients for the 2018 Passion Awards, a recognition for outstanding service.
- Invited to Washington, DC, to speak to select members of Congress concerning the need to bring the THRIVE Gathering single mothers’ conference to the nation
- Showcased on national television programs: the 700 Club, God Answers Prayer and other TBN programs
- Granted prime time national coverage on CBN - View the program here
- Invited to partner with LifeWay and the Navigators for women’s events
- Chosen by The Journal Record as one of the top ten organizations making a difference in Oklahoma
- Certified by the Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability
- Highlighted in Guideposts magazine and the New York Times for our support of single mothers
- Nominated for The Lewis Hine Award for outstanding impact on young people
- Appointed as Co-chair of Governor Mary Fallin’s Inaugural Prayer Service
- Spotlighted as leadership speakers alongside Lisa Harper, Sandi Patty, Lisa Whelchel, Shaunti Feldhahn, Kathy Troccoli, and Thelma Wells
"Arise Ministries is what I consider the “real deal” in a world where we often find counterfeits. This ministry truly transforms lives."
– Brad Goad, Singles’ Pastor, Second Baptist Houston
“Arise Ministries is BRAVE and passionate about Single Moms! After attending one of their events, you'll leave ‘coached up’ though spiritual training.”
– Debbie Stuart – Church Development, Women of Faith
“Arise Ministries leads the nation in strengthening single moms to fulfill their calling as mothers.”
- Rhonda Neal, Manager of Outreach Services, Guideposts