Make a Year-End Donation
Single moms raising children alone need your help.
Every donation matters. Will you please join our efforts?
Your donation will be multiplied through our $45,000 end-of-year matching fund.
With moms from 141 countries and all 50 states visiting our online education center in the past year for encouragement and hope, we're fervent in asking YOU to help us bring the love of Christ to these homes around the world. NEVER has your financial contribution been more needed and appreciated than NOW!
- $100 produces a podcast, video, or article for our online education center, Equip.
- $250 provides conference materials for 10 moms at our summer event, Thrive.
- $1000 underwrites local connection events and small community groups.
- $2500 professionally produces a Bible study series with study guides for individual and small group use.
- ANY amount furthers the work of Arise Ministries to help single mothers create healthy homes.
The power of one person can make an impact on thousands of single moms raising children alone. You don't give to Arise Ministries; you give through Arise Ministries.
Hear what single moms are saying about Arise Ministries:
“My family wouldn’t be what it is today without Arise Ministries. I was a hopeless woman who had considered suicide after my husband left me. Attending Thrive for the first time, I felt the power of a roomful of women worshiping God together and was moved during a session about looking for His provision in the ‘everyday’ things. My life and parenting has never been the same.”
“The impact of the online resources is eternal and grounded in truth. It’s about speaking and producing life; not just surviving by clenching my fists and holding on for dear life. Arise speaks life into my day - it’s real and of substance that goes beyond just something that feels good or sounds nice. It’s lasting and impacts the next generation."
“I got more out of that 11-minute video about parenting than I could have received out of a year of counseling. Every word spoken spoke to my heart. I can’t wait for the next study."