Ministries desires to partner with churches to help single mothers create healthy homes with churches around the country in helping single mothers create healthy homes. Our partner churches have an ongoing relationship with Arise Ministries in at least one or more of the following areas.
- Organize a group to attend the THRIVE Gathering in June
- Serve as a current or past host site for an Arise Ministries event
- Offer the Emerge Life Lessons for Single Mothers curriculum to a group
- Utilize our online Bible studies for small group curriculum
If your church is a supporter of Arise Ministries and would like to be listed as a partner church, please complete this request and someone will be in touch with you.
Contact Jessica@ariseministries.net with questions.
Putnam City Baptist Church | 11401 N Rockwell Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73162
Womens' Bible Study: Sunday at 9:45 am.
Single Mom’s Care Group (beginning mid-August): Wednesdays with dinner from 5 pm and class starting at 6:15.
- GRASP Single Parent Movie & Mingle night on Friday, June 8th from 6 pm - 9 pm
For more information on these events and other single mom activities visit https://pcbc.tv/.
Newspring Family Church | Highway 75 & S. 111th Street, Jenks, OK 74037
Women's Group: Sundays from 9:30 am - 10:30 am.
Single Mom Care Group: Wednesdays with dinner at 5:30 pm and group at 6:30 pm .
Picnic for single moms and kids on June 2nd at LaFortune Park from 11 am - 1 pm.
The Caring People trip to Silver Dollar City on November 17th (for TCP Care Groups).
Jingle Single, a holiday event for Single Moms on December 1st from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm.