Join Our Online Outreach Team
Do you have a message for single moms -- a word of encouragement, a practical tip or parenting idea? Arise Ministries is looking for fresh voices with interesting angles to write and speak for our single mother audience. Our website provides valuable resources for parenting, relationships, spiritual growth and more. We are currently accepting submissions for blog posts, articles and podcasts.
Please review these Contributing Writer /Speaker Guidelines before submitting your work. We are excited about the possibility of partnering with you to help single mothers create healthy homes. An honorarium will be paid for each published submission.
Consider the audience.
Arise Ministries is a single mother ministry. While your submission does not have to reference single mothers specifically, it should feature a relevant topic applicable for women raising children alone. The best way to understand our audience is to read current blog posts and explore the Education Center to get a feel for the kind of work we publish.
Follow the submission guidelines.
- Blog submissions may not exceed 600 words.
- Articles for the Education Center may not exceed 1000 words.
- Contact us if you have an idea for a podcast.
- If you quote scripture in your work, please cite the scripture reference.
- Your submission must be an original work.
- Time sensitive submissions (seasonal, holiday, etc.) must be submitted 2 months in advance.
- You may also include one link to your website, book or blog.
- Submit your work in a Word document with no special formatting.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make minor edits to your submission for the purpose of formatting or correcting typographical and grammatical errors. Please allow 2 weeks for a response. If we use your submission, you will be notified of the publish date and we will send you a link so you can also promote it on your social media channels.